We are currently looking for a part-time Communications Administrator.
Job Description – Communications Administrator
Bridge of Hope BuxMont is seeking a gifted communicator and detailed administrator to join our team. The Communication Administrator will have the ability to share ‘the why, what and how’ about Bridge of Hope BuxMont effectively and passionately in many forms. They will be an asset to help stakeholders at all levels engage more effectively and expand the community’s knowledge and support of Bridge of Hope BuxMont.
Our office is located in Souderton, PA. The job would be part-time at approximately 20 hours per week, flexible schedule, and occasionally available on evenings/weekends for special events. This position would report to the Executive Director.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Strong communication skills – written, online and interpersonal
- Enthusiasm in building relationships at all levels with the ability to listen and share
- Strong ability to attend to details, organized
- Ability to multi-task
- Deeply committed to the mission of Bridge of Hope BuxMont to engage our community in ending and preventing homelessness for single mothers and children in Bucks & Montgomery counties through neighboring relationships that demonstrate Christ’s love.
- Active member of a Christian faith community that confesses Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Experienced in Constant Contact (or similar), website and social media communication
- Experienced in donor systems (Example – Blackbaud eTapestry, Raiser’s Edge, Donor Perfect, etc.)
- Proficient computer skills; knowledgeable of Microsoft products such as Outlook, Word & Excel
- College degree or equivalent life experience
- Valid driver’s license and availability of a vehicle
- Working extensively and proficiently with Blackbaud eTapestry donor system (input, pull reports, provide donor and fundraising support) – learning new, creative and more efficient ways to utilize the system to increase awareness of and support for Bridge of Hope BuxMont
- Engage with donors in various forms of communication (Newsletters, emails, etc.)
- Manage Constant Contact
- Manage our website, Instagram and Facebook page
- Maintain our presence online (Guide Star, google, etc.)
- Participate in staff meetings
- Provide ideas/input for fundraising events, streamlining office effectiveness, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director, as needed.